- Personal Data We Collect We may collect and process the following categories of personal data:
- Contact information (such as your name, address, phone number, and email address)
- Account information (such as your username and password)
- Payment information (such as your credit card or bank account information)
- Transaction information (such as details of your purchases and transactions with us)
- Usage data (such as information about how you use our website or interact with our services)
- Marketing data (such as your preferences for receiving marketing communications from us)
- How We Use Your Personal Data We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our products and services to you
- To process your transactions and payments
- To communicate with you about your account and our services
- To send you transactional/account communications, if you have opted in to receive them
- To improve and personalize our products and services
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Data We process your personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- Contract: we process your data to fulfill our contractual obligations to you (such as delivering products or services you have ordered).
- Consent: we may process your data based on your consent to receive marketing communications from us.
- Legitimate interests: we may process your data based on our legitimate interests (such as improving our products and services, preventing fraud, or ensuring network and information security).
- Legal obligations: we may process your data to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- Sharing Your Personal Data We may share your personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Service providers: we may share your data with service providers who help us to deliver our products and services (such as payment processors or shipping companies).
- Legal or regulatory authorities: we may share your data to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- Business transfers: we may share your data if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or other business transfer.
- Your consent: we may share your data if you have given us your consent to do so.
International Data Transfers We may transfer your personal data to third parties located in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), where the level of data protection may not be equivalent to that in the EEA. In such cases, we will take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected, such as through the use of standard contractual clauses.
Your Rights You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right of access: you have the right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to request that we delete your personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transmit that data to another controller.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent: if we are processing your data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Communications - opting in and out of messages:
- We only send transactional and account related information to you by e-mail and/or SMS/TEXT - these usually involve you having some interaction with the system.
- By providing your e-mail address and/or phone number during sign-up you agree to receive and opt-in to basic account related communications, these include:
a. Verification of e-mail address and opt-in message
b. Confirmation of your new account being created
c. Forgotten password, password reset, and password change messages
d. Username change messages
e. Login successful or suspicious location notices
f. One-time password messages sent during login
g. Support related messages
- You can opt-out of receiving e-mails from us by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each e-mail we send - alternatively you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting we unsubscribe your e-mail address from communications.
- You can opt-out of receiving SMS/Text messages from us by replying OPT OUT or OUT - alternatively you may send an e-mail to email@example.com requesting we unsubscribe your phone number from communications.